[sword-devel] GPL restrictions (was Re: using a zText module)

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Sun Aug 12 18:22:20 MST 2012

I'm interested in hearing how exactly it is incompatible... It originally was (in 2008 when you weren't able to make any iOS source code publicly available, a rather unfortunate decision which has since been overturned!) but it is now my understanding that that is no longer the case & hence we started developing an iOS app.

Sent from my phone, hence this email may be short...