[sword-devel] using a zText module

Daniel Hughes trampster at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 19:38:22 MST 2012

I managed to get it working with the following code:

using(SWMgr mgr = new SWMgr())
using(SWModule module = mgr.getModule("ESV"))
using(SWKey key = new SWKey("jas 1:18"))
{
   module.setKey(key);
   Console.WriteLine (module.RenderText());
}

I wouldn't go as far as to say that I have working c# bindings, I only have
a very small subset working. I was planning on publishing what I have on
bitbucket under GPL3.

I must confess that as a C# developer I have no understanding of how to use
make or how to integrate what I have with the rest of your repository and
build system.