[sword-devel] Alternate Versification question

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Thu Aug 9 06:00:46 MST 2012

In addition to what others have said:

The list that osis2mod -h produces is not hard copy, but rather it asks the SWORD library for the list. If osis2mod is statically compiled then the list is fixed at compile time. Otherwise it is fixed with the build of the SWORD library.

Either way, when you run osis2mod only those that are known to osis2mod at that time are available.

In Him,
	DM