[sword-devel] Language Code

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 13:33:24 MST 2012

Hey guys,

Is there a problem with three-letter language codes in the engine? I'm
creating a module for the language code 'tke' out of USFM files. The
'xreffix.pl' script doesn't seem to be behaving properly and, once the
module is created, it properly parses English references but it isn't
picking up any of the Takwane references or abbreviations. I've talked
some with Peter and tried all of his suggestions, but the issue seems
to be somewhere between my tke-utf8.conf file and the engine. Anyone
able to give hints or helps?

--Greg