[sword-devel] GCC 4.7 compatibility

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Mon Aug 6 21:05:19 MST 2012

I know that when I compile with the newest tools and compiler for iOS & have -Wall set I find that SWORD has a few warnings.  I'm not using -Werror, of course ;)
My solution? I use an older compiler ;)

If I have time I may look further into it and submit a patch?  But the warnings mentioned & "fixed" in this patch are similar to the ones I have observed & seem meaningless but seem to be part of what Greg mentions in his first paragraph :D