[sword-devel] GCC 4.7 compatibility

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Aug 6 19:19:11 MST 2012

Thanks Karl. The patch looks benign. I honestly have no idea why it would possibly be required for any reason. Scope should dictate (this) implied. This sounds like a bug introduced in later versions of g++. Happy to have it committed for now. Also happy to have someone correct me why it is necessary.

Karl Kleinpaste <karl at kleinpaste.org> wrote:

Having seen that patch work fine in both F17 as well as the F14 (g++
4.5.1) I still ordinarily use, I just committed the patch.