[sword-devel] usfm2osis.py

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 6 02:44:54 MST 2012

Chris writes,

"I'll be honest that I don't know what if any use \w...\w* is to us. I
think none. I put an <index/> tag in, but this will just get passed
through Sword without any rendering effect at all. The same applies to
the \wg, \wh, and \ndx tags in that section."

If and when we can get some action on implementing
http://www.crosswire.org/bugs/browse/API-154
then this tag could become very useful for us.

I've seen how the reporter toggles show/hide dictionary links in xulsword,
and it's very cool!

\wg and \wh are so similar to \w...\w*, that they could be treated very much
the same.

I think that \ndx should probably be treated differently.

David