[sword-devel] usfm2osis.py

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 5 00:38:50 MST 2012

Although I haven't done this yet, I understand that it's feasible to install
more than one version of Python in the same computer.

So (assuming I do get that far), I should be able to install Python 2.7.

Hmmm!  The *Software History* page in the help for Python 3.2.x jumps
straight from 2.6.4 to 3.0 on the next row of the table.

Nonetheless, there is an earlier page entitled, *What’s New in Python 2.7*
(April 11, 2012),
so I guess the other omission was just an oversight by the documentation
authors.
/Who looks at history pages, anyway?/

David