[sword-devel] usfm2osis.py

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Sat Aug 4 15:45:58 MST 2012

On 08/04/2012 10:19 AM, Greg Hellings wrote:
> I'm not at a place where I can check it out right now, but does it
> cover the functionality that previously was required in xreffix.pl?
> Since the Perl bindings seem to have gone belly-up on 64-bit machines,
> it would be great if all of this could be combined in a single step
> (even if it's an optional step enabled by a command-line flag or
> such).
>
> --Greg

Not yet. I want to incorporate that functionality, but I consider it a
post-1.0 feature--which is not necessarily to say that I won't get to it
in a week or so. (It's on the roadmap listed in the script.)

I want to ensure that the script works fine without Sword bindings, but
in the event you have the Python Sword bindings installed, I'll put
<reference>s through the reference parser.

--Chris