[sword-devel] No errors. Valid OSIS. Not working. Looking for suggestions.

Andrew Thule thulester at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 10:35:54 MST 2012

I haven't had a chance to explore Peter's recommendations yet, but I
know it isn't file permissions.  I have a script that auto-magically
corrects them as part of the same process that runs osis2mod.

Both suggestions make me think the problem is below the client
application, which is consistent with the behaviour I'm seeing.

Thanks
~A.