[sword-devel] FTBFS on Fedora/x86_64 [Was: Re: Versification scheme for a new Bible translation]

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Mon Apr 30 22:53:48 MST 2012

On 30.4.2012 23:58, Dmitrijs Ledkovs wrote:
> You are using gcc-4.7. See attached patch. Bindings are broken. I do not
> have a fix.

Actually, silly me, after trying your patch, I made my brain think
again, and I've realized that we have to have a patch in Fedora. Which
we do ...
http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/gitweb/?p=sword.git;a=blob_plain;f=sword-gcc47-fix.patch;hb=HEAD

With that sword actually builds.

Thanks for the patch anyway,

Matěj

- Do you think of yourself as a Christian artist?
- I'm an artist who is a Christian. I'm not a Christian artist.
       -- Johny Cash
          in his last interview