[sword-devel] Ubuntu 12.04 ....

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Mon Apr 23 12:51:17 MST 2012

On 23/04/12 16:17, Dmitrijs Ledkovs wrote:
> The information Dmitrijs asked me for did give me the information I needed
> to sort the problem.
>
> I'm glad you got sorted it out =))))
> Mixing development repositories, can lead to all sort of weird stuff.

Yes.  Thanks for all the help on this one.  I think it's led me to a
weird bug in BibleTime though.  Please try this: In Bibletime, open the
NET bible.  Hover over a footnote.  The footnote is properly displayed
in the mag.  Now close BibleTime and re-open.  I my case, the notes are
no longer displayed in the mag until NET is closed and re-opened.  Can
anyone confirm this?

God bless,

--
 From Barry Drake (The Revd) Health and Healing advisor to the East
Midlands Synod of the United Reformed Church.  See

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com