[sword-devel] Suggestions: Red-Letter type Mark Up for Messianic References in OT

Andrew Thule thulester at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 09:55:58 MST 2012

I've been playing with the following module:
http://crosswire.org/~dmsmith/kjv2006/sword/kjvxml.zip

Specifically, I've been looking at how text is 'altered' in appearance by
tags such as  divineName, foreign, <q marker="" who="Jesus> etc.  I like
this functionality, because it provides the ability to provide information
about the text, without altering the text itself.

Let's say I wanted to experiment with osis.xml by denoting "Messianic
References" in the OT for example, (or perhaps OT quotes in the NT), what
would be the preferable way of doing this?

~Andrew