[sword-devel] USFM to OSIS (was: Re: Some questions about the WEB module)

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Sat Apr 14 21:03:58 MST 2012

Since we're primarily consumers of other people's (U)SFM, how to write
good USFM is less important than how best to interpret USFM that may not
be good/well-formed.

My real plan, as I mentioned briefly in another message, is to translate
(U)SFM to USX and thence to OSIS.

USX to OSIS should not be horribly difficult--much easier than (U)SFM to
OSIS, at least. And translating (U)SFM to USX should be relatively easy
in the cases where it is well-formed USFM and mostly possible where it
is not.

--Chris