[sword-devel] WLC module questions

Daniel Owens dhowens at pmbx.net
Thu Apr 12 05:27:38 MST 2012

I was using the WLC module to test another module, and I discovered a
couple of things in the WLC:

1. The פ and ס "paragraph" markers are deleted in favor of actual
paragraph breaks. The editorial decision to add paragraph markers there
is reasonable enough (though they are traditionally assumed to be
different: the first is open, i.e., starting a new paragraph new line,
and closed, i.e. continuing after a break on the same line). It would be
nice, though, if the markers were preserved.

2. I also discovered various places where a series of periods are in the
module. See Genesis 8:13. Why are these there?

Daniel