[sword-devel] Please link to the Crosswire/SWORD wiki

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Wed Apr 11 14:06:10 MST 2012

On 11/04/12 21:54, John Zaitseff wrote:
> A relatively small point about the Crosswire/SWORD website: could you please
> place a link to the Crosswire wiki (http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/Main_Page)
> from AT LEAST one of the following pages (in order of preference)

Oh yes please!  Some years ago I had a little input to these pages.  I'd
almost forgotten.  They have come along a great deal in that time and
they are probably the most useful resource we now have.  Pleas unhide
them ASAP.

God bless,        Barry.

--
 From Barry Drake (The Revd) Health and Healing advisor to the East
Midlands Synod of the United Reformed Church.  See

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com