[sword-devel] Websites

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Tue Apr 3 15:03:38 MST 2012

On 4/3/12 1:13 PM, David Haslam wrote:
> One thing would improve our website considerably.
>
> A more unified "Brand Image" and web-page style.
>
> The stark contrast in going from
> http://www.crosswire.org/
> http://www.crosswire.org/sword/modules/
> (and related pages)
> illustrates what I'm referring to.
>
> It makes us appear incompetent to the outside world.

http://www.forministry.com/
vs.
http://www.americanbible.org/

Stark contrast, ergo ABS "appear incompetent to the outside world".

http://www.biblesociety.org.uk/
vs.
http://shop.biblesociety.org.uk/

Stark contrast -> BFBS "appear incompetent to the outside world".

http://www.libronix.com/page.aspx
vs.
http://www.logos.com/

Stark contrast... apparently everyone is doing it wrong.

CrossWire is an organization with multiple "products". The SWORD Project
is one of those "products". Having dissimilar themes on their respective
pages enhances brand identity for disparate brands that target different
audiences.

--Chris