[sword-devel] Websites (was: Video tutorials)

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 12:19:49 MST 2012

I lack any artistic or design ability whatsoever. However, as a
full-time web developer and now even being a full-time Java web
developer (as the site is currently written in) I am willing to do the
technical implementation of a site if someone wants to whip up a
wireframe and site tree structure that people agree on.

I wish any such adventurous person the best of luck with the last
phrase in the preceding sentence.

--Greg