[sword-devel] Virus in Luther's Works?

Brian J Dumont brian.j.dumont at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 06:42:11 MST 2011

Sorry for the slow response; I've been out of commission for a few days
here.

An updated clamscan does not find any problem with this or any other
image in the package.  Not sure what to do.

Can anyone reproduce the positive virus test with any other scanner?

Brian

On 09/26/2011 05:00 PM, Mike Hart wrote:
> AVG today found " luhe.HTML.pictscript.a  " in
> ...\sword\modules\genbook\luthersworks\images\PhilippMelantchthon.jpg?
>
> It reported this during the scan but the end of scan results said
> clean.  I had to go to the virus vault to see it, where it again says
> it first discovered it today (first scan after updating Luther's
> works. early last week.)
>
> Possibly related, I recently upgraded to BibleTime 1.9beta on this
> box, because BT claimed (and did) fix a hang on install issue that was
> causing me to NOT update works through the BT interface.

The question is not "Have you accepted Jesus into your heart", but "Has
Jesus accepted you into His heart?"; not "have you given your whole
life for God", but "has God given His whole life for you"
	- Pr Bryan Wolfmueller, 2010