[sword-devel] Morph tag G55219 in Acts 8:23 of module ChiUn ?

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 12 05:45:35 MST 2011

Thanks Chris,

On the same module, there are 10 instances of <w>...</w> surrounding Chinese
text,
each of which is without any Strongs or Morph elements within the tag pair.
Here are the locations:

There are also 9 instances of text items with a Morphology tag where there
is no Strongs tag for the same text item.  Here are the locations:

Both kinds of occurrence seemed exceptional to me, so I trust this may help
the ongoing work on this module.

David