[sword-devel] PocketSword for iPad

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 03:32:21 MST 2011

Congratulations Nic,

Could I ask for more information on a couple of changes?

The release notes include "more fonts for displaying more Asian language
scripts" but which fonts did you use for which languages - I have been doing
some work on fonts in AB too.

Also, what ui changes did you make for the iPad and are any screen prints
available?

Thanks
Martin