[sword-devel] Fwd: win ce 6

Костя и Алёна Маслюк kalemas at mail.ru
Wed Sep 7 13:31:00 MST 2011

Imho SwordReader hasn't support for path with non ascii symbols, i had
patched SwordReader Dll to work around this but the application wasn't
ever built with this library. So if path contain non ascii symbols
SwordReader can not find modules...

Also according to the current sources, path for global configuration file
is "/Program Files/sword/sword.conf" for wince platform.

Barry Drake <bdrake �� crosswire.org> писал(а) в своём письме Wed, 07 Sep
2011 10:01:44 +0400: