[sword-devel] Open Hebrew Lexicon

Aaron Christianson ninjaaron at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 23:14:03 MST 2011

Hey all,

I haven't disappeared, and I'm following the discussion with great
interest, but I'm a bit out of my depth to be participating in it.  I'm
'techie' enough to edit raw XML if I have to (though I don't relish the
prospect), and if there are Linux tools other than WeSay for editing
LIFT documents, all the better.  I've emailed David with some questions
to help me get my bearings in the discussion (followed by a lot of
whining about minute points of his schema).  Once you guys get some kind
of conclusions ironed out with regard to the format, which is not my
area, I'll be very happy to supply information, labor, and opinions
(plenty of these) in the linguistic department, which is my area.

Aaron