[sword-devel] Open Hebrew Lexicon. (David Troidl), (Daniel Owens)

Daniel Owens dhowens at pmbx.net
Mon Sep 5 05:10:35 MST 2011

That is not a bad idea, and we tried it for awhile at textonline.org.
But you also lose one important feature: semantic markup. Wikis use a
display markup, so you can't preserve certain data as distinct, like
lemma, Strong's number, and part of speech. Scripture references may be
the exception because you could create them as a link, but that makes
the markup more challenging for non-techies. And wikis are not brainless
for non-techies.

Daniel