[sword-devel] Japanese texts updated?

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Thu Oct 27 21:18:13 MST 2011

Hi guys,

I received an email this week from someone in Japan who said the following:

> BTW, Japanese Meiji Yaku and Taisho Yaku are now completed.  Could you update these texts?  Also if you could put these two versions together, it would be very convienient to be used since they are Old and New Testaments.

I'm not sure of the situation, but thought I'd pass the information on so that someone else could act on it (*sigh* can someone create a device to add more hours to the day?).
In taking a quick look, however, it appears our source has changed their website to now be at http://bible.salterrae.net/en/ and there is information there about their own SWORD repo?  http://bible.salterrae.net/en/sword/repo.html

Anyway, hope this info is of use to someone?  :)

Thanks, ybic
	nic...  :)

"I can't believe that!" said Alice.
"Can't you?" the Queen said in pitying tone.  "Try again: draw a long
breath, and shut your eyes."
Alice laughed.  "There's no use trying," she said.  "One can't believe
impossible things."
"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen.
-----"Through the Looking-Glass" by Lewis Carroll------------->>