[sword-devel] XML attribute delimiters in OSIS files?

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 26 12:33:26 MST 2011

The idea of nested quotes within an OSIS attribute was somewhat of a side
issue possibility.
I'm glad you've delved into this aspect, but we do seem to have come some
distance from my original question.

The more important issue is still how do our utilities handle such as I
reported earlier today.

sID="reference" ....  eID='reference'

It would seem that this causes the eID to not match the sID - and as Chris
remarked, this may be considered as a software bug.

David