[sword-devel] XML attribute delimiters in OSIS files?

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 26 03:38:58 MST 2011

Mixing double and single quotes, as per earlier messages in this thread.

Example (minus the chaff):

sID="reference"
eID='reference'

But this time for the same verse, just as Chris replied, rather than in
completely separate OSIS elements.

As this is just an observation, I see no immediate need to give a detailed
example of what happens to the module.
To locate the places where I spotted it yesterday would take some time.

Perhaps the most interesting thing is that there was no error message from
osis2mod.

And I agree with Chris, the OSIS needs fixing first, before using as input
for osis2mod.

David