[sword-devel] OSIS tables?

Brian J Dumont brian.j.dumont at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 04:58:37 MST 2011

On 10/15/2011 05:48 AM, David Haslam wrote:
> Does SWORD support  in modules built from OSIS?
>
> If so, which front-ends render tables properly?
>
> The wiki page about  http://crosswire.org/wiki/OSIS_Bibles OSIS Bibles
> makes no mention of such.
>
> David
I looked into this in 2009.  The support was very, very weak.  So weak
that nearly all genbooks I make are now ThML because they nearly always
contain at least one table.  If memory serves correctly you could make a
table in Bibletime, although capability of layout was weak.  You could
sort of make one in Xiphos, but it was so ugly as to be totally
unusable.  I failed to make a table in any other front end.

Blessings,
Brian

The question is not "Have you accepted Jesus into your heart", but "Has
Jesus accepted you into His heart?"; not "have you given your whole
life for God", but "has God given His whole life for you"
	- Pr Bryan Wolfmueller, 2010