[sword-devel] Turkish

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 28 13:16:00 MST 2011

Is there a strong enough reason for still using CrossWire Beta for TurNTB?

Why can't this replacement module go straight into CrossWire Main?
Especially as it was made with established tools that we have high
confidence in.

The old module in Beta did have serious issues, which is why we are
replacing it with one made from an authentic source text provided directly
from the publishers.
The old one can be shoved in the attic, or even deleted altogether.

cf.  I already removed the TurNTB row from the wiki page.
http://crosswire.org/wiki/Modules_in_the_beta_repository

David Haslam