[sword-devel] Python Bindings

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 22:41:58 MST 2011

$ apt-cache showpkg swig
Package: swigVersions: 2.0.4+really1.3.40-3ubuntu4

I have no idea what that really means. My guess is that in the change
from 1.3.x (which was actually present in Natty and earlier to swig 2
in Oneiric there were changed/removed macros. It seems to just be a
macro or two related to wchar_t. Again, I'll take a look at it when
this holiday week here in the US is over!

--Greg