[sword-devel] Python Bindings

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 22:13:27 MST 2011

Yeah, trying to build it myself jogged my memory. I haven't rebuilt
the bindings in a little while but was just getting myself setup with
Ubuntu 11.10 on my laptop. Seems to be changes in SWIG that caused it,
not on our end. I'll see what I can do, but I know very little about
SWIG, so no promises!

--Greg