[sword-devel] Python Bindings

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 23:42:14 MST 2011

Guys,

Looks like the SWIG Python bindings (and, based on the error, I would
assume the Perl bindings as well) are broken when trying to build in
Ubuntu 11.10.  Seems to be a missing macro definition in the newest
version of SWIG included in Ubuntu.  I'll see what I can do to sort it
out, as I know there are some people who rely on the bindings,
including myself, for various tasks. I can't promise anything this
week, due to Thanksgiving here in the USA, but please know that I'm
aware of the problem. :)

--Greg