[sword-devel] New (Beta) Version of Utilities (was Re: DevTools:ICU & Normalization?)

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 20:59:39 MST 2011

I have just posted a new version to the same URL. The only difference
between this and the previous one is the definition of _ICUSWORD_ at
compile time which alerts the SWORD library to look for its ICU data
in a dll rather than in resource files elsewhere on the hard drive.

Feel free to use these utilities and give me a holler if they're not
working for you.

--Greg