[sword-devel] TEI Dictionaries

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 15 03:19:37 MST 2011

Thanks Chris,

Very helpful explanation. Some of that might be well placed in the wiki - so
I'll see to that.

Before reading your reply, I just noticed that mod2zmod has default LZSS for
compressType.

utils\mod2zmod - a tool to create compressed Sword modules
version 0.1

usage: utils\mod2zmod <modname> <datapath> [blockType [compressType
[cipherKey]]]

datapath: the directory in which to write the zModule
blockType  : (default 4)
	2 - verses
	3 - chapters
	4 - books
compressType: (default 1):
	1 - LZSS
	2 - Zip

Seeing as all our compressed SWORD modules are compressType Zip,
would it not be more sensible to make the compressType default 2 for
mod2zmod ?

David