[sword-devel] Magyar segitsegkeres szotart ugyben

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 00:25:37 MST 2011

Anton,

I will reply in English, since I know nothing of Hungarian as a language:

To prepare a dictionary you should first prepare an import file. This
file is then read by one of the SWORD utilities which converts it into
the idx file and the other file that you saw.  The easiest way is to
use the import format to prepare your file and then use the
appropriate program to import the file.

You can find more on our developer's wiki at http://www.crosswire.org/wiki

--Greg