[sword-devel] Osis2mod fail to convert my OSIS file to Sword module

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 11 13:05:47 MST 2011

Paal,

If it's a memory problem, and you want to continue with WinXP (for a while
at least), you might consider making use of the append switch in the
osis2mod command line.

First create the module with a subset of books, then append the rest of the
books using a second command with the -a option.

I've successfully used this technique (for a first draft module) when the
Bible agency had provided a separate OSIS file for each of the 66 books.

NB You may have to be careful how and where you include the x-testament
elements. Even if you omit these, you can still get a working module.

David