[sword-devel] Osis2mod fail to convert my OSIS file to Sword module

Paal G. paalgg at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 10 12:37:07 MST 2011

I tried rawtext as well, but it gives the exact same symptoms, same errorlevel, and terminates at the same place.

I have tried generating a subset of the books, and that works returning with errorlevel 0.
I have tried different subset of the books, including the one that fails (Lamentations), and that works.
I have also tried generating only the New Testament, and that works well.

I have a feeling it is a memory problem, is the command line in Windows XP limited to 640kb? All books will generate a Sword module if it is a limited number of books. Where can i get osis2mod for Linux?

Paul