[sword-devel] Osis2mod fail to convert my OSIS file to Sword module

Brian J Dumont brian.j.dumont at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 18:34:59 MST 2011

An OSIS file does not require every verse.  By removing verses and
trying to process the file with osis2mod, I'd try to narrow the problem
down a bit.

Try to make a single-verse file that works ... osis2mod might not like
the syntax ... valid or not.

That might give folks a smaller, bite-sized chunk to look at.