[sword-devel] Osis2mod fail to convert my OSIS file to Sword module

Paal G. paalgg at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 4 09:14:42 MST 2011

The osis2mod tool fails to convert my OSIS file to a Sword module. I am using build 2562. The tool terminates in Lamentations 3:22 without any error message. The module created contains all verse until Lamentations 3:22, all the rest are empty. When I check the error level returned from the tool I get -1073741819, which is the same as 0x3FFFFFFB.

I have created a new OSIS file where all the verses are the string "x", but the tool fails anyway. I have validated my OSIS file, so it should be correct. I have also checked at the part of it where the problem occurrs, but I can't see any reason it should stop at Lam 3:22.

Now I wonder if anyone else would like to run "osis2mod modulefolder bible.xml -v German" on my OSIS file or take a look at the xml file in case there is something wrong.