[sword-devel] New Latvian NT looks weird

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Wed Nov 2 01:31:28 MST 2011

 From the sound of it, there was some problem with an older version of
the .conf with the newer module files. I'm not sure whether that was
somehow my fault (due to the way the files get
noticed/announced/packaged by the server) or if it indicates a bug in an
install manager that is allowing older .confs to stay installed after
they were suppose to be updated.

Feedback from Latvian users would be great, but this should be identical
to the module that appeared in the beta repository, so if that was
satisfactory, this should be too.

--Chris