[sword-devel] How many of our Bible modules are red letter editions?

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue May 10 13:25:54 MST 2011

$ grep -r /space/home/ftp/pub/sword/raw/mods.d/ -e 'RedLetterWords'
/space/home/ftp/pub/sword/raw/mods.d/thaikjv.conf:GlobalOptionFilter=OSISRedLetterWords
/space/home/ftp/pub/sword/raw/mods.d/rusvzh.conf:GlobalOptionFilter=GBFRedLetterWords
/space/home/ftp/pub/sword/raw/mods.d/ukrainian.conf:GlobalOptionFilter=OSISRedLetterWords
/space/home/ftp/pub/sword/raw/mods.d/web.conf:GlobalOptionFilter=OSISRedLetterWords
/space/home/ftp/pub/sword/raw/mods.d/chamorro.conf:GlobalOptionFilter=GBFRedLetterWords
/space/home/ftp/pub/sword/raw/mods.d/sparvg2004.conf:GlobalOptionFilter=OSISRedLetterWords
/space/home/ftp/pub/sword/raw/mods.d/emtv.conf:GlobalOptionFilter=OSISRedLetterWords
/space/home/ftp/pub/sword/raw/mods.d/hnv.conf:GlobalOptionFilter=OSISRedLetterWords
/space/home/ftp/pub/sword/raw/mods.d/kjv.conf:GlobalOptionFilter=OSISRedLetterWords
/space/home/ftp/pub/sword/raw/mods.d/spatdp.conf:GlobalOptionFilter=OSISRedLetterWords
/space/home/ftp/pub/sword/raw/mods.d/ukrkulish.conf:GlobalOptionFilter=OSISRedLetterWords
/space/home/ftp/pub/sword/raw/mods.d/esv.conf:GlobalOptionFilter=OSISRedLetterWords

That's from the official repository.  Of course, that is only OSIS
(and one GBF) modules. ThML modules have no particular way to indicate
in their conf files that the words of Christ are in red, as they would
just indicate it with inline styling.

--Greg