[sword-devel] "portable" front end for windows

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sat Mar 19 01:06:23 MST 2011

There is the option to install Bibledesktop, it can be run from
anywhere. If there is no java engine installed then you could try
installing protable BD which has its own java engine. It should work.

But I would probably just take an Ubuntu CD and install it on the laptop
to gain full control again.

Peter