[sword-devel] Font size specification inside <divinename></divinename>

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Jun 27 00:36:48 MST 2011

Just some clarification required:

There are four places in ./filters where DivineName is somehow being
dealt with

There is a GBF filter gbfosis.cpp - I think we can safely ignore that.

There is the big OSIS to HTML filter osishtmlhref.cpp - this is important

There is osisplain.cpp - and I do not know who or what is using this
filter.

And the there is osistrf.cpp - again I would propose to ignore that.

Is this correct?

Is there any other place one needs to look for the rendering of divineName?

Peter