[sword-devel] Font size specification inside <divinename></divinename>

Daniel Owens dhowens at pmbx.net
Sat Jun 25 08:40:00 MST 2011

On 06/25/2011 10:18 AM, refdoc at gmx.net wrote:
> It is not so much to imitate print texts, but to allow different
> languages to use appropriate solutions. Class is good, descriptive
> presentation is bad.
>
> Sent from my HTC

I disagree with Peter's comment (top of the post). Different
translations use different "markup" in keeping with their translation
philosophy. Translation philosophy varies between translations that use
the same language. Therefore, allowing for module-specific display is a
valid goal if we wish to allow modules to maintain certain display
features that reflect their translation philosophy. Treatment of the
divine name is one example of that.

Daniel