[sword-devel] Puritan GenBooks?

Sat Jun 18 18:15:28 MST 2011

On Saturday, June 18, 2011 01:49:27 AM David Haslam wrote:
> I have a feeling that to do so would be duplication of effort.
> There's a huge amount of Puritan/Reformed resources freely available on the
> WWW.
> And for personal study (offline), the  http://www.freebiblesoftware.com/ E4
> Group  make lots of such material available through their free CDs.

But that doesn't solve the problem of not having it in the sword front end of
your choice. Just because it's on the web doesn't mean it shouldn't also be in
sword format. If that were the case, we could get rid of the NET module that
the creators specifically wanted as a sword module as they have their own study
bible on-line. As for offline personal study, I'm sure the CD's hat the E4 Group
makes available are wonderful, as would be the Puritan Hard Drive, but can I
then use them in Linux?