[sword-devel] Help converting text to imp

Mike Hart just_mike_y at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 10:26:56 MST 2011

Angel are we stil talking about the RVR2011?

The RVR (parent document), as well as the file sent to me,  has 'scripture' in about 60 of the psalm titles that would be missing in the file you are describing.  I spent some time redesigning the excel file logic to count the chapters instead of extracting the number because of this. Did you move the Psalm header information into verse one, or is it going to come back some other way?