[sword-devel] RVR2011

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Sat Jun 11 14:17:26 MST 2011

Mike Hart <just_mike_y at yahoo.com> writes:
> Perhaps if the section were renamed something less offensive it might
> contain more works.  Sectarian?  or Unorthodox?

The conf directive is in fact...

   Category=Cults / Unorthodox / Questionable Material

...as can be seen by actually looking at the *.conf for JST and Diaglott.

Any group so unwilling to be held up to the light that they won't even
allow that such "translations" are questionable, as are found with such
abuse of John 1:1, don't deserve the respect of support in our software.