[sword-devel] Looking for vpl reference

Angel Candelaria linuxarecibo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 11:16:29 MST 2011

Thanks David for your insights.

The module I'm working on is called "Reina Valera Restaurada 2011"
which you can find at http://www.asambleadeyahweh.com . This version
was made based on RVR1909 by José Alvarez, the leader of Asamblea de
Yahweh in Puerto Rico (they are a "descendant" of the Yahwe's Assembly
in the Messiah movement of USA).  I'm his assistant, and he gave me
permission to work on this module.  In fact, the bible is available
freely at the website I just mentioned.

About the format, what will it require to change my vpl text to an imp
format? I am so close at getting this in order that trying another
format seems like "starting over".  But if there's no other way, I may
have to do it.

Do I have to change it manually, or is there an utility that can help
in changing the text form vpl to imp?