[sword-devel] Looking for vpl reference

Mike Hart just_mike_y at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 06:01:17 MST 2011

I had that problem (terminating characters) on linux, but not on windows.  When I didn't have a windows box, I found that the vpl2mod.exe command under wine worked better than the vpl2mod script.  In my case the incoming trouble had to do with the file I was working on being saved by open office as a .CSV (tab separation)