[sword-devel] BibleZ HD Beta - webOS Bible Reader App for the HP TouchPad

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sun Jul 24 02:36:21 MST 2011

On 24/07/11 08:40, David Haslam wrote:
> In that case, should we not just change both the module and the conf file to
> UTF-8 ?

I guess the consensus is not to submit/accept any new non-utf8 modules,
but the other consensus is that the only way to replace a module is by
making a new one. I.e. from scratch, after identifying a decent source.

In the case of the Luther Bible this is probably solved - at least via
av11n, in case of others, I do not know.

Can you outline how big the problem is? i.e. how many modules and which
ones are not utf8 and how many of those do not have a replacement either
in beta or in av11n?

Peter